Sure, you exercise regularly, but are you really getting stronger? If building muscle is one of your fitness goals, these gadgets can help.
Get stronger than ever in 2022 by adding some of the best workout gear and accessories to your routine. Because, if you’re in a late winter training slump, focusing on strength is the way to go.
Related: Multisport fitness smartwatches – the best ones to grab for you this year
There are so many cool yet empowering ways to get stronger this year. We love the Liteboxer Wall Mount boxing gear because it comes with everything you need to train like a fighter.
Then the NordicTrack iSelect Adjustable Dumbbells are a great lifting option since the plates are fully adjustable and even work with Alexa.
Carrying all your groceries from the car to your house in one trip will be no problem after adding these workout gadgets to your routine.
1. The Echelon EX-8s Connect Bike features a curved screen that makes you feel like you’re in a cycling studio or on a scenic ride.
Build your stamina with the Echelon EX-8s Connect Bike. It offers a connected workout experience, and its curved touchscreen gives you access to over 40 daily live classes and over 3,000 on-demand workouts.
Pre-order it for $2,299.99 from the official website.
2. Liteboxer Wall Mount boxing gear comes with everything you need for a boxing session in minimal space.
Tone your arms with the Liteboxer wall boxing equipment. It doesn’t take up much space and comes complete with gloves, bandages, resistance bands, a non-slip mat, and more, making it a great all-in-one option on our list of the best gym gear and accessories. training in 2022.
Get it for $1,495 from the official site.
3. Renpho smart jump rope gives you an amazing cardio workout and tracks your time, jump number, etc.
Jumping rope is a great way to get stronger, but the Renpho Smart Jump Rope takes it to another level. Its app connectivity gives you all the stats on your workout, and the 3 jump modes make your routine both fun and challenging.
Get it for $19.99 on Amazon.
4. The Lagree Fitness Lagree Micro #1 workout equipment increases your strength with high intensity, low impact movements.
You don’t need to overwork your body to get stronger. With the Lagree Fitness The #1 Lagree Micro Workout Equipmentyou’ll increase your core, your endurance, and yes, your strength without straining yourself.
Get it for $890 from the official site.
5. NordicTrack iSelect Adjustable Dumbbells connect to Alexa and offer weight ranges from 5-50 pounds.
Reach your strength goals with the NordicTrack iSelect Adjustable Dumbbells. They’ve made our list of the best workout gear and accessories in 2022 because you can make adjustments via an Alexa voice prompt.
Get them for $429 on Amazon.
6. The Brrrn Home Workout Board gives you a speed skating session at home, strengthening your lower body.
Speed skate and perform a variety of other low-impact exercises with the Brrrn Home Training Board. It has a low profile and fits easily under your bed or sofa.
Get it for $299 from the official site.
7. The Escape Fitness STRONGBOX workout bench stores your free weights and even doubles as a workout bench.
Organize your weights and add a stable weight bench to your routine with the Escape Fitness STRONGBOX Workout Bench. It comes in models with dumbbells, with the bench alone or with all the equipment.
Get it for $2,380 from the official site.
8. Royal Kettlebells cast steel weights are available in fitness and competition styles made from high quality steel.
Another great way to get stronger in 2022 is with the Royal Kettlebells Cast Steel Weights. These weights aim to make kettlebells accessible to athletes and fitness conscious people and at a fair price.
Get them starting at $54 from the official website. Currently only the 53lb kettlebell is available.
9. The Lifespan Fitness Cycle Boxer Upright Exercise Bike lets you cycle, box, and strengthen your brain.
The Lifespan Fitness Cycle Boxer Upright Exercise Bike makes it to our list of the best workout gear and accessories of 2022 because it combines both boxing and cycling, giving you a challenging yet fun workout. Plus, even your brain is boosted with the interactive punch pad.
Get it for $1,599 from the official site.
10. The NordicTrack New Commercial 1750 treadmill adjusts speed and incline to match your optimal heart rate.
You won’t have to constantly adjust the speed and incline of the NordicTrack New Commercial 1750 to get an effective workout. Its ActivePulse technology automatically makes changes to keep your heart rate in the optimal zone.
Get it for $1,599 on Amazon.
If building strength is your Spring 2022 goal, these gadgets and accessories can help you get there. Which of these products would you add to your routine? Let us know in the comments.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? follow us on Apple News, Google News, Eatingand Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜